Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
London: Macmillan & Co, 1904. THE GLOBE EDITION. 1 vol., 7-3/8" x 5-1/8". Bounf in a prize binding of full brown calf, ribbed gilt decorated spine, gilt school crest on front cover, covers ruled in gilt, blind tooled dentelles, marbled edges, hinges fine, head and foot of spine fine.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
Terms of Sale
D&D Galleries - ABAA
Most books shipped within 24 hours or next business day. 5 day return policy.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2004
Somerville, New Jersey
Ask Seller a Question
About D&D Galleries - ABAA
Established in 1985. Member ABAA and PBFA
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]
- Calf or calf hide is a common form of leather binding. Calf binding is naturally a light brown but there are ways to treat...[more]
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...[more]