The Poetical Works of Browning
by Browning, Robert
- very good
- Very Good/No Jacket
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Houghton Mifflin & Co., 1895. Edited by Horace E. Scudder. The Cambridge Edition of the Poets series. Brown cloth with black/brown titles and design at spine. No DJ. Text in two columns. Includes Notes, Index of First Lines, List of Author's work. Very good internally clean copy with small owner signature to front pastedown, wear and sunning to cloth, minor loss at spine-ends but binding sound. 1033 pp.. Reprint. Hardcover. Very Good/No Jacket.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or Create an Account first!)
- citynightsbooks (US)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- The Poetical Works of Browning
- Browning, Robert
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good
- Jacket condition
- No Jacket
- Houghton Mifflin & Co.
- Date Published
- Bookseller catalogs
Terms of Sale
- Books may be returned within 15 days in the same condition in which they were purchased. Please contact us first via e-mail.
- We do not accept discretionary returns or third-party sales.
- We regard the US Postal Service scans as proof of delivery.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2004
Ask Seller a Question
Out-of-print, rare and antiquarian books, literary firsts and signed editions.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Any printing of a book which follows the original edition. By definition, a reprint is not a first edition.
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched... [More]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [More]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps... [More]