Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
London: Frederick Warne In the Chandos Classics series. ND, but neat previous owner's name on decorated endpaper dated 1906. Name actually covers an earlier name, so probably 1890s. Blue covers with gilt lettering and decoration to spine, 664pp inc notes. Covers have some rubbing at extremities and a couple of small, light marks, dusty top page edges and light spotting to fore edges. Otherwise a solid copy. Ref:081878. Cloth. G++/N/a. 13.5x19cm.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
Terms of Sale
Church Street Books
payment with order. Refund if description inaccurate
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2007
Ask Seller a Question
About Church Street Books
Second-hand book dealer (formerly in a Diss Shop), with a stock of around 2000 books from modern quality literature to reference, aviation, classics and antiquarian
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- no publisher's date given
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...[more]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]