The Poetical Works of Sir Walter Scott
by Scott, Sir Walter
- See description
Hay on Wye, Herefordshire, United Kingdom
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Paul Haynes Rare Books (GB)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- The Poetical Works of Sir Walter Scott
- Scott, Sir Walter
- Book Condition
- Quantity Available
- The Albion Edition
- Frederick Warne & Co.
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
- 0.00 lbs
- Literature, Fine Bindings, Scottish Interest
- Bookseller catalogs
- Literature; Christmas gift ideas; Fine Bindings; Scottish Enlightenment Soillseachadh na h-Alba;
Terms of Sale
Paul Haynes Rare Books
We hope to describe items accurately, and any purchase may be returned if it does not correspond with the description, on condition that postal arrangements for return are confirmed as soon as possible with us in advance of return.
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged, when reported promptly upon receipt. All items are fully insured during transit, a signature may be required on delivery. Heavier items and multi volume sets may incur a commensurate increase in the postage cost.
Regrettably, customers may find that there may be delays in delivery due to the current situation. We regret that we cannot be responsible for taxes or duties imposed in the customer's country.
About the Seller
About Paul Haynes Rare Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...
- no publisher's date given
- Calf or calf hide is a common form of leather binding. Calf binding is naturally a light brown but there are ways to treat the...
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...
- Shelf Wear
- Shelf wear (shelfwear) describes damage caused over time to a book by placing and removing a book from a shelf. This damage is...
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....