A Poetry Primer (The Rinehart English Pamphlet series)
by SANDERS, Gerald
- Very Good- with no dust jacket
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
New York: Rinehart & Co., Inc.. Very Good- with no dust jacket. 1949. Stapled wraps. Stated fifteenth printing, August 1949. Per the author's preface, "This book is designed to help students in the early stages of their study, when poetry is like something behind locked doors for which they have no key." With basic information about poetry, from the nature and uses of poetry through rhythm and metre to more complex forms. With bibliography and index. An entry in publisher's The Rinehart English Pamphlet series. --- In simple green wraps. A prior owner has left an inked notation to back cover & penciled front cover signature, and the leaves are somewhat tanned, otherwise a sound, tightly-bound copy. ; 12mo - 7 to 7-1/2 in. tall; (4), 92 pages .
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or Create an Account first!)
- Bluebird Books (US)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- A Poetry Primer (The Rinehart English Pamphlet series)
- SANDERS, Gerald
- Stapled wraps
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good- with no dust jacket
- Rinehart & Co., Inc.
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date Published
- Bookseller catalogs
Terms of Sale
All sales sold on a satisfaction guaranteed basis--all we ask is that you notify us within 30 days of purchase that you would like to return an item.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2005
Ask Seller a Question
About Bluebird Books
Bluebird Books is the bookselling business of Eric Mayer, operating from my base in Littleton, Colorado. I specialize in classic fiction and literature, books on birds and natural history, railroadiana, biography, history and many other genres. Bluebird Books features publications by the Modern Library and Everyman's Library. I offer free shipping on books shipped within the US via USPS Media Mail. INTERNATIONAL ORDERS: I recommend that you use Biblio.com for your international orders because they have formed a partnership with Asendia to allow for much more affordable shipping on parcels weighing under 5 lb. (about 2.26 kg).
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A duodecimo is a book approximately 7 by 4.5 inches in size, or similar in size to a contemporary mass market paperback.... [More]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps... [More]
- Very generally, "leaves" refers to the pages of a book, as in the common phrase, "loose-leaf pages." A leaf is a single sheet... [More]