POLE PADDLE & PORTAGE A Complete Guide to Canoeing
by Riviere, Bill
- very good
- Very Good
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Little, Brown and Company. Very Good. 1969. Reprint. Softcover. Some wear to the covers. Top outside edges foxed. ; 8vo 8" - 9" tall; 259 pages .
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- The Avocado Pit (US)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- POLE PADDLE & PORTAGE A Complete Guide to Canoeing
- Riviere, Bill
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good
- Quantity available
- Little, Brown and Company
- Date Published
Terms of Sale
The Avocado Pit
All orders must be prepaid, including libraries. All orders must be confirmed within 48 hours, or book will be relisted. 10 day hold; all books returnable for any reason. Returns must be made within 10 days of receipt, and you must email us first that you are making a return. All books subject to prior sale. All funds MUST be in U.S. currency. If you are looking for BookTrakker Pro please go to: http://www.booktrakker.com/
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2003
Ask Seller a Question
About The Avocado Pit
General stock, mostly nonfiction.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Any printing of a book which follows the original edition. By definition, a reprint is not a first edition.
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a... [More]
- Foxing is the age related browning, or brown-yellowish spots, that can occur to book paper over time. When this aging process... [More]