THE PONY RIDER BOYS IN ALASKA or The Gold Diggers of Taku Pass
by Frank Gee Patchin
- very good
- Very Good/very good
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Akron, Ohio and New York: The Saalfield Publishing Company. Hardcover. Very Good/very good. No chips, tears, creases on pages. Rear hinge exposed and front hinge partially exposed, though binding remains tight. Previous owner's name on front pastedown endpaper. Dust jacket is in a clear, removable cover. Jacket has some chips and tears arund edges. Copyright date 1924. Size: 8vo (8" to 9"). 212 pp.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or Create an Account first!)
- Bibliodditiques (CA)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- THE PONY RIDER BOYS IN ALASKA or The Gold Diggers of Taku Pass
- Frank Gee Patchin
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good
- Jacket condition
- very good
- Quantity available
- The Saalfield Publishing Company
- Place of Publication
- Akron, Ohio and New York
Terms of Sale
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2010
Ask Seller a Question
Thank you for visiting the home page of BIBLIODDITIQUES - specializing in children's literature, non-fiction, and rare and antiquarian books. This year marks my 12th anniversary in the book trade. I am a graduate of the Colorado Antiquarian Book Seminar (2009) and a member of the IOBA (International Online Booksellers Association). I take pride in offering books that are of the same quality that I like to see in my own private collection. Books I sell must meet my own high standards of condition, which generally requires that the binding be tight, dust jackets be intact, and that there be no major defects. I do not offer books that are ex-library copies, unless they are hard to find in any condition. Customer satisfaction is very important to me. I am happy to answer any questions you may have and to send you photos of my listings upon request. Your patronage is greatly appreciated.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a... [More]
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects,... [More]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps... [More]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- The portion of the book closest to the spine that allows the book to be opened and closed.