The Pony Rider Boys In The Ozarks
by Frank Gee Patchin
- Fine /Very Good
Gleneden Beach, Oregon
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Akron, Ohio: Saalfield Publishing Co.. In The Ozarks, one of The Pony Rider Boys series, 1910, 213 pages, Book is Fine, ULTRA clean green cloth boards with embossed illustration and titles in black, spine very sharp with black titles almost as new, book is tight and square with sharp corners, a few full page black and white illustrations, No previous owner bookplate or writing, book is truly FINE, Jacket is at least Very Good Plus because of a little fading to spine and light rub, front panel bight and ultra clean, rear panel list 4 different Childrens Series. Jacket protected in a new mylar sleeve. An ultra clean and most presentable edition. . Fine. Hardcover. 1910.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or Create an Account first!)
- Pacific Coast Books (US)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- The Pony Rider Boys In The Ozarks
- Frank Gee Patchin
- Book condition
- Used - Fine
- Jacket condition
- Very Good
- Quantity available
- Saalfield Publishing Co.
- Place of Publication
- Akron, Ohio
- Date Published
- The Pony Rider Series, Children's Books
- 12mo - over 6¾" - 7¾" tall.
Terms of Sale
Pacific Coast Books
10 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 10 days after delivery if an item arrives mis-described or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2015
Gleneden Beach, Oregon
Ask Seller a Question
About Pacific Coast Books
Pacific Coast Books specializes in quality of books of interest from our store on the Central Oregon Coast. We are proud members of the Antiquarian Booksellers Association of America and have been buying and selling books for almost 20 years. Visit our website at www.Pacifc CoastBooks.net. Please feel free to call or email with any titles you would like to add to your collection. Only a small fraction of our inventory is online. We buy book collections.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [More]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps... [More]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched... [More]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the... [More]
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects,... [More]
- Highly sought after by some collectors, a book plate is an inscribed or decorative device that identifies the owner, or former... [More]