Poo-Poo and the Dragons
by Forester, C. S.; Illustrated By Robert Lawson
- near fine
- Near Fine/Very Good
Torrington, Connecticut, United States
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- E M Maurice Books, LLC, ABAA (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- Poo-Poo and the Dragons
- Forester, C. S.; Illustrated By Robert Lawson
- Robert Lawson
- Book Condition
- Used - Near Fine
- Jacket Condition
- Very Good
- Stated First Edition (American)
- Little Brown and Company
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
- dragons, Forester, robert Lawson, Fairy Tales
Terms of Sale
E M Maurice Books, LLC, ABAA
All items returnable within 10 days after receipt, with prior notification, for a full refund. Buyer to pay return insured/trackable shipping. All returns should be boxed. Refund to be granted after item has been returned in the same condition as when first shipped. We do not drop ship or ship blind, all orders will contain branded labels and materials
About the Seller
About E M Maurice Books, LLC, ABAA
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....