Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
New York: Random House with Graphics International, n.d. [c. late 1960s]. Hardcover. Fair. One-inch tear to spine head. One tab missing. No marks. Spine straight and tight. Not from a library. 18 pages.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Books of the World (US)
- Seller Inventory #
- Pop-up Knock-Knock
- Albert G. Miller
- Dave Chambers
- Book condition
- Used - Fair
- Quantity available
- Random House
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date published
- funny, humor, jokes, children, juvenile, kids, youth, pop-up
- Bookseller catalogs
- Children; Humor, Comedy, Satire, Funny stuff;
Terms of Sale
Books of the World
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives mis-described or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2017
Ask Seller a Question
About Books of the World
Selling books from around the world. I am not a professional bookseller. Rather, I am finding new homes for the library I have collected over five decades.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- is a worn book that has complete text pages (including those with maps or plates) but may lack endpapers, half-title, etc....[more]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]