Population Trends Cities and Towns State of Washington 1900 to 1966
by SCHMID, Calvin
- Very Good+
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Long Brothers Fine and Rare Books (US)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- Population Trends Cities and Towns State of Washington 1900 to 1966
- SCHMID, Calvin
- Stapled wraps
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good+
- Quantity available
- First Edition
- Washington State Census Board
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
Terms of Sale
Long Brothers Fine and Rare Books
Orders placed directly on our website receive free domestic shipping via USPS Media Mail: www.longbrosbooks.com
All books are packed and shipped within 24 hours of receipt of order. Every book is professionally packaged in a heavy cardboard box and shipped via US Postal Service, fully insured. Shipping rates are $3.50 per book; an additional $1 for every book thereafter. Sets and oversized volumes might require additional postage – indication of such will be noted in the book description. Those orders ship at cost. Other shipping modes are available per arrangement. Institutions will be billed per requirements.
Long Brothers adheres to a strict code of professional conduct. We take pride in our customer service.
About the Seller
About Long Brothers Fine and Rare Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in... [More]
- A term used to denote a condition a slight grade better than Good.
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a... [More]