Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
This is not a novel by Dumas. This is a forgery written by Paul Mahalin.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Ryan OHorne Books (GB)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Son of Porthos, The; or, The Death of Aramis
- Dumas, Alexandre
- Book condition
- Used - Good
- Undated. c.1940.
- Robert Hayes Limited; London.
- Date published
- 12mo. 7 1/2".
Terms of Sale
Ryan OHorne Books
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
About Ryan OHorne Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Damage done to a book cover or dust jacket caused by exposure to direct sunlight. Very strong fluorescent light can cause...[more]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]
- A duodecimo is a book approximately 7 by 4.5 inches in size, or similar in size to a contemporary mass market paperback....[more]
- Foxing is the age related browning, or brown-yellowish spots, that can occur to book paper over time. When this aging process...[more]