Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
This is not a novel by Dumas. This is a forgery written by Paul Mahalin.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Redux Books (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- The son of Porthos;: Or, The death of Aramis (The souvenir series)
- Dumas, Alexandre
- Book condition
- Used - Acceptable
- Quantity available
- F.M. Lupton Pub. Co
- Date published
Terms of Sale
Redux Books guarantees 100% customer satisfaction. If, for any reason, you are not satisfied with your order, we will issue a total refund for the cost of the book(s) (shipping will not be refunded, unless the return is the result of an error on our part) upon receipt of the book(s) being returned. All books are available on a first ordered/first served basis. If you have any questions regarding specific books that were not covered in the descriptions please feel free to ask. Most orders ship within 48 hours. Please note that there are some books that are not available for international or expedited delivery due to weight. Some books are also subject to more shipping than quoted. Please ask for delivery costs before ordering.
About the Seller
About Redux Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- is a worn book that has complete text pages (including those with maps or plates) but may lack endpapers, half-title, etc....[more]
- Common abbreviation for 'published'
- A non-traditional book condition description that generally refers to a book in Good or Very Good condition, although no...[more]
- In reference to a hinge or a book's binding, means that the glue which holds the opposing leaves has allowed them to separate,...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]