Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Cincinnati: Steward Kidd, 1921. 229pp+3pp Book list; Edited, and with an introduction by BIERSTADT, EDWARD HALE; Inscribed by Bierstadt; Previous owner's bookplate to front pastedown ; with 8 illustrations;. Inscribed By Author. First Edition. Cloth. Very Good/No d/w. 12mo.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Weathered Stone Books (IE)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- PORTMANTEAU ADAPTATIONS
- WALKER, STUART
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good
- Jacket condition
- No d/w
- First Edition
- Steward Kidd
- Place of Publication
- Date published
- Bierstadt; Edward Hede
Terms of Sale
Weathered Stone Books
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2018
Ask Seller a Question
About Weathered Stone Books
In operation since 1982 as The Winding Stair Bookshop, Dublin until 2005. Then in USA as Wandering Star Books an online bookseller also conducting appraisals for private collectors and institutions. Now back in Ireland and living in beautiful Sligo with views of the Atlantic and selling online.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Highly sought after by some collectors, a book plate is an inscribed or decorative device that identifies the owner, or former...[more]
- A duodecimo is a book approximately 7 by 4.5 inches in size, or similar in size to a contemporary mass market paperback....[more]
- When a book is described as being inscribed, it indicates that a short note written by the author or a previous owner has...[more]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]