Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
I recommend looking at all of my photos. They describe the item better than my words. They are all my own photographs of each item. This rare bracelet consists of eight portraits taking you through a photographic history of the artist, Salvador Dali. The images are set within a silver-toned, heavy, hammered frame with round leads for the elastic on each corner in the reverse. This is vintage Dali purchased at the St. Petersburg, Florida Museum in the 20th Century and owned by one person.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Bay Shore Emporium (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Portrait Bracelet in Silver Tone
- Salvador Dali Museum, Inc
- Various Photographs of Dali through time.
- Book condition
- New As new, elastic slightly stretched.
- Quantity available
- Heavy Hammered Silver Tone Back with Portraits
- Salvador Dali Museum, Inc.
- Place of Publication
- St. Petersburg, Florida
- Date published
- Dali, Salvador Dali, Vintage Dali, Dali Jewelry, Vintage Jewelry, Vintage Dali Bracelet, Dali Portraits
- Bookseller catalogs
Terms of Sale
Bay Shore Emporium
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.