Portrait of Sheffield
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
London: Robert Hale Limited, 1972 A tight clean book, very little shelfwear disclouration to edges. Salmon boards with gilt titles on spine. DJ is complete but has signs of shelwear aging and has 2" tear at top near spine but has protected the book.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or Create an Account first!)
- Westside Stories (CA)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- Portrait of Sheffield
- Book condition
- Used - VG+
- Jacket condition
- Quantity available
- First Edition
- Robert Hale Limited
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
- Sheffield Yorkshire History illustrated
- 8vo - over 7¾" - 9¾" tall
Terms of Sale
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged. Extra shipping required on heavier books.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2015
Ask Seller a Question
About Westside Stories
Used, hard to find, and out of print books. Large fiction and non-fiction sections, Over 25000 books in store.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in... [More]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [More]
- Minor wear resulting from a book being place on, and taken from a bookshelf, especially along the bottom edge.
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a... [More]