Portrait of a Woman Down East: Selected Writings of Mary Bolte
by Bolte, Charles (Edited by), and Bolte, Mary
- Very good. Near fine; light top block dust soil. Clean, unmarked interior.
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
Newport, New Hampshire
Standard Delivery: 2 to 8 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Hedgehog's Whimsey Books (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Portrait of a Woman Down East: Selected Writings of Mary Bolte
- Bolte, Charles (Edited by), and Bolte, Mary
- Trade paperback
- Book condition
- Used - Very good. Near fine; light top block dust soil. Clean, unmarked interior.
- Quantity available
- First edition. "1" in print line.
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Down East Books.
- Place of Publication
- Camden ME.
- Date published
- Haunted New England and Dark and Bloodied Ground|Maine periodical writer
- Bookseller catalogs
Terms of Sale
Hedgehog's Whimsey Books
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged. Return postage is not offered for returns considered discretionary. Please read the description of the item or book thoroughly before placing an order. A few photos specific to the book may be requested before ordering. Shipping is most economical by media mail, and quickest by U.S. Priority Mail. Occasionally a lightweight item will be upgraded to 1st Class Mail domestically as a courtesy. Heavy and / or large items to be shipped internationally often require additional postage, mutually agreed upon via biblio.com.
About the Seller
About Hedgehog's Whimsey Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects,...[more]
- trade paperback
- Used to indicate any paperback book that is larger than a mass-market paperback and is often more similar in size to a hardcover...[more]