Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Leicester: Franklyn Ward & Wheeler Ltd, 1942. Attractive illustrated boards with brown canvas spine. Cartoon story accompanied by verses by Margaret J Driver, featuring wizards and dinosaurs. Col illus throughout. Chipping to extremities otherwise good overall. 17pp. First Edition. Hardback. Good. 8vo - over 7¾" - 9¾" Tall.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Rickaro Books Ltd (GB)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Potent Potions
- Simon [verses By Margaret J. Driver]
- Book condition
- Used - Good
- First Edition
- Franklyn Ward & Wheeler Ltd
- Place of Publication
- Date published
- Childrens Illustrated Fiction
- Bookseller catalogs
- Childrens Books;
- 8vo - over 7¾" - 9¾" Tall
Terms of Sale
Rickaro Books Ltd
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2018
Wakefield, West Yorkshire
Ask Seller a Question
About Rickaro Books Ltd
At Rickaro Books, we have over 30 years experience in bookselling and customer care. We have a retail shop located in the historic town of Horbury and whilst we sell online, we always welcome visitors to the shop.We specialise in T.E. Lawrence (Lawrence of Arabia) but also carry a wide range of other titles across the fields of military, local history and first edition fiction. if you are seeking for a particular title, we are happy to assist and are always interested in purchasing good, collectable books.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- A defect in which small pieces are missing from the edges; fraying or small pieces of paper missing the edge of a paperback, or...[more]