P.O.W. in the Pacific: Memoirs of an American Doctor in World War II (Urban Life
by William N
Standard Delivery: 7 to 14 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- McPhrey Media LLC (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- P.O.W. in the Pacific: Memoirs of an American Doctor in World War II (Urban Life
- William N
- Book condition
- Used - Fine
- Jacket condition
- Very Good
- First Edition.
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Rowman & Littlefield Publishers,
- Place of Publication
- Wilmington, Delaware, U.s.a.
- Date published
Terms of Sale
McPhrey Media LLC
All books are subject to prior sale. Books can be returned for a refund within 10 days of receipt. The refund will be for the cost of the books plus the shipping to the customer and media mail return. The book must be in the same condition as when it was shipped. An email notice of the return stating the reasons for it would be appreciated.
About the Seller
About McPhrey Media LLC
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects,...[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- remainder mark
- Usually an ink marking of some sort which indicates that the book was designated a remainder. In most cases, it can be found on...[more]