Stock Photo: Cover May Be Different
Power and Property in Medieval Germany: Economic and Social Change C.900-1300
by Arnold, Benjamin
- near fine
- Near Fine/Near Fine
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
Ann Arbor, Michigan, United States
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Oxford, UK / New York, NY: Oxford University Press, 2004 Book. Near Fine. Hardcover. First Edition / First Printing. Small 8vo. xii + 210 pp, list of abbreviations, introduction, 5 chapters, & conclusion with footnotes, bibliography, index. Bright, tight, clean, & unmarked. DJ in clear protector, with very minor wrinkle at bottom spine, else Fine. 5.7" x 8.8" black clothed boards, gilt spine lettering, in illustrated DJ.
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- West Side Book Shop, ABAA (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- Power and Property in Medieval Germany: Economic and Social Change C.900-1300
- Arnold, Benjamin
- Book Condition
- Used - Near Fine
- Jacket Condition
- Near Fine
- First Edition / First Printing
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Oxford University Press
- Place of Publication
- Oxford, UK / New York, NY
- Date Published
- Authority - Middle Ages - Peasants & Lords
- Bookseller catalogs
- Small 8vo
Terms of Sale
West Side Book Shop, ABAA
Orders usually ship within 2 business days. Shipping costs are based on books weighing 2.2 LB, or 1 KG. If your book order is heavy or oversized, we may contact you to let you know extra shipping is required. We accept checks and money orders. Orders shipped immediately with credit card payment or held ten days pending arrival of check.
About the Seller
Biblio member since 2006
Ann Arbor, Michigan
Ask Seller a Question
About West Side Book Shop, ABAA
West Side Book Shop, Located in downtown Ann Arbor, was established in 1975 by Jay Platt, a member of the ABAA. West Side Book Shop offers a wide selection of used and rare books.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects, "new"...
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...