Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Rockville: The Triangle Press, 1986 A tight book with minor pencil underlining. Solid red cloth boards with gilt titles. Red and White DJ, complete with 3cm tear on rear base fold otherwise intact. Very minor rubbing to edges.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Westside Stories (CA)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- The Power Tactics of Jesus Christ and Other Essays
- Haley, Jay
- Cloth Boards
- Book condition
- Used - VG
- Jacket condition
- Quantity available
- Second Printing
- The Triangle Press
- Place of Publication
- Date published
- The Art of Psychoanalysis
- 8vo - over 7¾" - 9¾" tall
Terms of Sale
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged. Extra shipping required on heavier books.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2015
Ask Seller a Question
About Westside Stories
Used, hard to find, and out of print books. Large fiction and non-fiction sections, Over 25000 books in store.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...[more]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.