A Practical Treatise On Midwifery: Exhibiting The Present Advanced State Of The Science. Translated from the French by Thomas Forest Betton, M. D. , and Edited by Paul B. Goddard, A. M. , M. D. with Eighty Plates, Comprising Numerous Seperate Illustrations.
by Moreau, F. J. [Francois Joseph], 1789-1862
- Good+; Lacks a quarter inch at both ends of spine, corners and bottom edge of boards showing, light scattered foxing, two inch
Westmoreland, New Hampshire
Standard Delivery: 5 to 14 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Hurley Books (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- A Practical Treatise On Midwifery: Exhibiting The Present Advanced State Of The Science. Translated from the French by Thomas Forest Betton, M. D. , and Edited by Paul B. Goddard, A. M. , M. D. with Eighty Plates, Comprising Numerous Seperate Illustrations.
- Moreau, F. J. [Francois Joseph], 1789-1862
- Book condition
- Used - Good+; Lacks a quarter inch at both ends of spine, corners and bottom edge of boards showing, light scattered foxing, two inch
- First Edition Thus
- Carey & Hart, for G. N. Loomis
- Place of Publication
- Date published
- Midwifery, American Imprint, Medical, Provenance
- Bookseller catalogs
Terms of Sale
All purchases are returnable for any reason within a reasonable time period. If we are at fault we will issue a full refund including the cost of shipping. If the return is not the result of an error on our part we will issue a full refund for the cost of the book only. Please feel free to contact us by phone or email, if you have any questions. We are available Mon-Fri 8:00am-4:00pm eastern standard time.
About the Seller
About Hurley Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- Good describes the average used and worn book that has all pages or leaves present. Any defects must be noted. (as defined...[more]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- Highly sought after by some collectors, a book plate is an inscribed or decorative device that identifies the owner, or former...[more]
- Full page illustration or photograph. Plates are printed separately from the text of the book, and bound in at production. I.e.,...[more]
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...[more]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]