Prairie Fire the Politics of Revolutionary Anti-imperialism
by Dorn, Bernardine; Jones, Jeff; Sojourn, Celia; Underground, Weather; Ayers, Bill
Ladysmith, British Columbia
Standard Delivery: 4 to 10 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- RareNonFiction.com (CA)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Prairie Fire the Politics of Revolutionary Anti-imperialism
- Dorn, Bernardine; Jones, Jeff; Sojourn, Celia; Underground, Weather; Ayers, Bill
- Book condition
- Used - Good
- Quantity available
- Communications Co.
- Place of Publication
- Date published
- Prairie Fire, Politics, Revolutionary Politics, Anti-Imperialism, Weather Underground, Revolution, Radical Left, Communism, United States, USA, Bombings, Alice Palmer, Bernadine Dohrn, Bill Ayers, Jeff Jones, Celia Sojourn, Barack Obama, Barry Soetoro, An
- Bookseller catalogs
- Conspiracy; Politics; Covert Operations;
Terms of Sale
All items packed very securely in sturdy new cardboard cartons and shipped promptly with tracking and full insurance. Higher value items double- or triple-boxed. In addition to traditional payment methods we are pleased to accept BTC, ETH, LTC and DASH.
About the Seller
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- Any printing of a book which follows the original edition. By definition, a reprint is not a first edition.
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]