Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Minneapolis, MN: Bernhard Hages Forlag, 1897. First Edition. Hardcover. Good/No Jacket. Minneapolis, MN: Bernhard Hages Forlag, 1897. Blind-stamped corner design on brown cloth-covered boards. Front board has three dark smudges. Top edges of boards are darkened and soiled. There is wear at top and bottom spine edges and front corner tips, however with no splitting or fraying to the cloth. All corner tips are lightly bumped. The rear board has a bunch of pin-head size spots where it appears little bits of paper stuck to the cloth. Ther are also lightened spots underneath these darker spots. Gilt lettering on spine is clear and still has a hint of shine. Gift inscription in neat script on ffep. Pages are browned, especially around the edges, but interior is unmarked and clean throughout. Back board has just the beginning of a crack. Otherwise binding is solid. No loose pages. A handbook of American law. In Swedish. First Edition. Hard Cover. Good/No Jacket.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Black River Books (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Praktisk Handbok I, Anerujansk Ratt
- Gjertsen, Henry J
- Book condition
- Used - Good
- Jacket condition
- No Jacket
- Quantity available
- First Edition
- Bernhard Hages Forlag
- Place of Publication
- Minneapolis, MN
- Date published
- Bookseller catalogs
Terms of Sale
Black River Books
We accept payment by Visa, MasterCard,Discover,PayPal, check or money order. If you are not satisfied with your purchase for any reason, we will happily refund your money. Please let us know within ten days after receipt of your purchase.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2005
South Haven, Michigan
Ask Seller a Question
About Black River Books
Black River Books is a hobby that grew into a passion, then an internet business, and finally into a business with an actual store front. Having the store has caused us to minimize our online presence. We are located at 330 Kalamazoo St. Suite 2, in South Haven, MI 49090. Order online, should you find a treasure in our small collection, check out our website, or stop in and see our in-store collection of over 40,000 books in beautiful South Haven, on the Black River and the shores of Lake Michigan.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...[more]
- A common abbreviation for Front Free EndPaper. Generally, it is the first page of a book and is part of a single sheet that...[more]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]
- Generally refers to minor discoloration or staining.
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]