Prehistoric Hunters of the Black Hills
by E. Steve Cassells
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Boulder, CO: Johnson Publishing Company, 1986 Book. Good. Trade Paperback. 1st Edition. 8vo - over 7¾ - 9¾" tall. G/none, used, illustrated stiff paper wraps, v-vii,104pp. Interior clean no marks, binding tight. Shelf rubbing to wraps, no chips or tears, corners slightly rounded. .
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or Create an Account first!)
- PRAIRIE CREEK BOOKS & TEA LLC (US)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- Prehistoric Hunters of the Black Hills
- E. Steve Cassells
- Book condition
- Used - Good
- Jacket condition
- No Jacket
- 1st Edition
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Johnson Publishing Company
- Place of Publication
- Boulder, CO
- Date Published
- PREHISTORIC HUNTERS, BLACK HILLS, SOUTH DAKOTA, E. STEVE CASSELLS, INDIANS
- 8vo - over 7¾ - 9¾" tall
Terms of Sale
PRAIRIE CREEK BOOKS & TEA LLC
10 day return guarantee, with full refund including shipping costs for up to 10 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2012
Ask Seller a Question
About PRAIRIE CREEK BOOKS & TEA LLC
We specialize in western history, gun knife and hunting titles. Also try to stock Wyoming history titles. We have a walk-in store on US Hwy 26/85 the most direct route to Fort Laramie National History site..We have what I think is the largest seleciton of weapons titles in SE Wyoming, both new and used. Always looking for good used weapons titles.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- trade paperback
- Used to indicate any paperback book that is larger than a mass-market paperback and is often more similar in size to a hardcover... [More]
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.