Of the Presence of God. Being a Practical Method for Beginning an Interior Life
by Guthrie, Rev. Kenneth Sylvan
- very good
- Very Good/No Jacket
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Medford Mass.: The Prophet Publishing House, 1904 A solid tight book, From the library of the Hamilton Theosophical Society Library so has usual library stamps, pocket and ticket on ffeps and stamp on rear ep. Text block is unmarked. Black cloth covered boards with bright gilt title on front board. Library number on top right corner of board. The boards have beenn clear varnished which has aided preservation. Minor bumping only.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or Create an Account first!)
- Westside Stories (CA)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- Of the Presence of God. Being a Practical Method for Beginning an Interior Life
- Guthrie, Rev. Kenneth Sylvan
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good
- Jacket condition
- No Jacket
- Quantity available
- First Edition
- The Prophet Publishing House
- Place of Publication
- Medford Mass.
- Date Published
- God Religion Bible Theosophy
- 8vo - over 7¾" - 9¾" tall
Terms of Sale
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged. Extra shipping required on heavier books.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2015
Ask Seller a Question
About Westside Stories
Used, hard to find, and out of print books. Large fiction and non-fiction sections, Over 25000 books in store.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- text block
- Most simply the inside pages of a book. More precisely, the block of paper formed by the cut and stacked pages of a... [More]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched... [More]
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in... [More]