Present Indicative: Signed By The Author : With The Scarce Book Society Wraparound Band
by Coward, Noel
- near fine
- Near Fine/Near Fine
Market Harborough, Leicestershire, United Kingdom
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Ashton Rare Books ABA, PBFA, ILAB (GB)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- Present Indicative: Signed By The Author : With The Scarce Book Society Wraparound Band
- Coward, Noel
- Gladys Calthrop (Wrapper artwork)
- Book Condition
- Used - Near Fine
- Jacket Condition
- Near Fine
- Quantity Available
- First UK Edition
- Heinemann, London
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
- Autobiography, Calthrop, Coward, Indicative, Memoir
Terms of Sale
Ashton Rare Books ABA, PBFA, ILAB
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
About Ashton Rare Books ABA, PBFA, ILAB
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Highly sought after by some collectors, a book plate is an inscribed or decorative device that identifies the owner, or former...
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....
- Tipped In
- Tipped In is used to describe something which has been glued into a book. Tipped-in items can include photos, book plates,...
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...
- Generally used to refer to a clear plastic cover that is sometimes added to the dustjacket or outside covering of a book. The...
Join the Bibliophiles’ Club and start saving 10% on every book.
$29.95 / Year