Primer on Alcoholism: How People Drink, How to Recognize Alcoholics, and What to do About Them
by Marty Mann
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Primer on Alcoholism - Marty Mann (Alcoholics Anonymous "Disease Model" 1950 5th Printing Hardcover w/ DJ)
Subtitle: "How People Drink, How to Recognize Alcoholics, and What to do About Them."
Copyright 1950, published by Rinehart & Co., Inc. (NY); stated 'Fifth Printing' on the front inside flap of the dust jacket. Dust jacket fits loosely and has $2.25 printed on the front inside flap. It has significant wear to include tears, chips, and nicks along the edges; as well as a large slit/hole missing from the front DJ at the fore-edge and a chip on the rear at the spine head. Red hardcover is worn and chipping along the edges and corners, with moderate spine lean, tanning pages, and compressed spine head and tail. Previous owner's name on the front free endpaper; no other writing. Overall, it is in Good condition.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Bronze Anthology LLC (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Primer on Alcoholism
- Marty Mann
- Book condition
- Used - Good
- Jacket condition
- Quantity available
- 1st Edition, 5th Printing
- Rinehart & Co., Inc.
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date published
- Marty Mann, A.A. Program, Alcoholics Anonymous, Disease Model, Alcoholics, Self Help, How To Guide, Collectible, Rare, First Edition, Primer Alcoholism
- Bookseller catalogs
- Unique and Specialty; First Edition;
Terms of Sale
Bronze Anthology LLC
About the Seller
About Bronze Anthology LLC
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- The heel of the spine.
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]
- A defect in which small pieces are missing from the edges; fraying or small pieces of paper missing the edge of a paperback, or...[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]