THE PRINCE OF TIDES
by Conroy, Pat
- About fine in near fine jacket
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
Silver Spring, Maryland
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
In his most brilliant and powerful novel, Pat Conroy tells the story of Tom Wingo, his twin sister, Savannah, and the dark and violent past of the family into which they were born. Pat Conroy reveals the lives of his characters with surpassing depth and power, capturing the vanishing beauty of the South Carolina lowcountry and a lost way of life. His lyric gifts, abundant good humor, and compelling storytelling are well known to readers of The Great Santini and The Lords of Discipline. The Prince of Tides continues that tradition yet displays a new, mature voice of Pat Conroy, signaling this work as his greatest accomplishment.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or Create an Account first!)
- Type Punch Matrix (US)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- THE PRINCE OF TIDES
- Conroy, Pat
- Book condition
- Used - About fine in near fine jacket
- Quantity available
- First edition
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Houghton Mifflin Company
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
- 20th century,American,Books to Film,Post-WWII
Terms of Sale
Type Punch Matrix
We work hard to meet our ethical responsibility to describe material accurately. All items are guaranteed as described and may be returned for any reason within 30 days. Please notify us before mailing a return.
We guarantee the authenticity of our items. All items are original (meaning not facsimiles or reproductions), first editions (i.e. first printings), unless otherwise noted.
All items subject to prior sale. Expedited, overnight, or international shipping, as well as other carriers, may carry additional costs beyond quoted rates. All orders are packed with great care and receive tracking information, as well as a direct contact in case of any questions.
If for any reason you are dissatisfied with your purchase, please contact us.
About the Seller
About Type Punch Matrix
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the... [More]
- When a book is described as being inscribed, it indicates that a short note written by the author or a previous owner has... [More]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps... [More]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched... [More]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in... [More]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a... [More]