The Princess and Curdie. With Eleven Illustrations By James Allen.
by Macdonald. George
- very good
- Very Good/No Jacket
Carmarthenshire, United Kingdom
Standard Delivery: 7 to 21 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Carmarthenshire Rare Books. (GB)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- The Princess and Curdie. With Eleven Illustrations By James Allen.
- Macdonald. George
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good
- Jacket condition
- No Jacket
- First Edition
- Chatto & Windus
- Place of Publication
- Date published
- Juveniles. Children. Children's Illustrated. George MacDonald.
- Bookseller catalogs
- 8vo - over 7¾" - 9¾" tall
Terms of Sale
Carmarthenshire Rare Books.
All books sold as complete unless stated otherwise. Books may be returned within two weeks if not as described. We post twice weekly and a proof of postage is retained for all items shipped.
About the Seller
About Carmarthenshire Rare Books.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- half title
- The blank front page which appears just prior to the title page, and typically contains only the title of the book, although, at...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- title page
- A page at the front of a book which may contain the title of the book, any subtitles, the authors, contributors, editors, the...[more]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]