PRINCIPLES OF POLITENESS, AND OF KNOWING THE WORLD; By the Late Lord Chesterfield. With Additions by the Rev. Dr. John Trusler.
by Chesterfield, Philip Dormer Stanhope, Earl of, (1694-1773); Trusler, John (1735-1820)
Standard Delivery: 7 to 14 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- THE FAMILY ALBUM, ABAA (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- PRINCIPLES OF POLITENESS, AND OF KNOWING THE WORLD; By the Late Lord Chesterfield. With Additions by the Rev. Dr. John Trusler.
- Chesterfield, Philip Dormer Stanhope, Earl of, (1694-1773); Trusler, John (1735-1820)
- Book condition
- Used - Fair
- Quantity available
- Printed for Mathew Carey, Philadelphia: .
- Date published
- EARLY AMERICAN IMPRINTS EDUCATION SELF IMPROVEMENT ETIQUETTE MANNERS POLITENESS LORD CHESTERFIELD PRINCIPLES OF JOHN TRUSLER JUVENILE EVANS PHILADELPHIA IMPRINT 1800
- Bookseller catalogs
- EDUCATION; EARLY AMERICAN IMPRINTS; SELF IMPROVEMENT;
Terms of Sale
THE FAMILY ALBUM, ABAA
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
About THE FAMILY ALBUM, ABAA
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- is a worn book that has complete text pages (including those with maps or plates) but may lack endpapers, half-title, etc....[more]
- Very generally, "leaves" refers to the pages of a book, as in the common phrase, "loose-leaf pages." A leaf is a single sheet...[more]
- A book with significant wear and faults. A poor condition book is still a reading copy with the full text still readable. Any...[more]