The PRINTED BOOK In AMERICA
by Blumenthal, Joseph. (1897-1990)
- A VG+ in a VG jacket. DJ have some light soiling, internally clean and bright.
Standard Delivery: 7 to 14 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Tavistock Books, ABAA (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- The PRINTED BOOK In AMERICA
- Blumenthal, Joseph. (1897-1990)
- Maroon cloth binding with gilt spine lettering. Mustard yellow dust jacket, black lettering
- Book condition
- Used - A VG+ in a VG jacket. DJ have some light soiling, internally clean and bright.
- Quantity available
- David R. Godine - Publisher (In Association with the Dartmouth College Library)
- Place of Publication
- Boston, Massachusetts
- Date published
Terms of Sale
Tavistock Books, ABAA
Customer Satisfaction guaranteed, and all items guaranteed as described. Returnable for any reason w/i 7 days; prior notice requested and appreciated.
Cash with order. Visa, MasterCard, Amex, Paypal, Wire Transfer, Money Order, or personal check. Payable in US dollars against a US Bank. Credit card orders are shipped only to the billing address of the cardholder. �
CA sales tax applied on orders shipped within the state, unless valid resale license supplied.Trade courtesy based on ability to reciprocate.
Orders shipped USPS, Insured. Shipping & insurance (w/i US): $5.50 for 1st book of an order [Media Mail]; $2.00 for each subsequent. Oversize volumes a bit extra. Priority Mail beginning @ $12.50. Overseas orders shipped via airpost insured @ cost unless other arrangements made. Other shipping means (e.g., UPS or FedEx) available; please inquire for rates. Best to call to reserve.
For our CA customers- the CA Franchise Tax Board requires us to collect CA sales tax on all purchases shipped within the state. This appropriate amount will be added to your transaction total when the order is processed.
All descriptions copyright Tavistock Books; unauthorized use is prohibited and violations will be prosecuted to the full extent allowed by statute.
About the Seller
About Tavistock Books, ABAA
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- Very Good condition can describe a used book that does show some small signs of wear - but no tears - on either binding or...[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- Any printing of a book which follows the original edition. By definition, a reprint is not a first edition.