PRIVATE DETECTIVE Stories ~ Volume 14 No. 3, February 1944
- Fair/Original Wraps
Sherman Oaks, California, United States
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
NY: Trojan Publishing, 1944. FAIR condition in illustrated wraps. NY. Trojan Publishing. MAGAZINE, Volume 14 No. 3, February 1944. Nicks, tears and chippping to edges. Pieces torn off spine top and bottom. Front cover tearing away from spine. Old moisture damage stains throughout. Pages brown. Fragile. Stored in Mylite sleeve with acid-free board. Includes, Death's Backyard by E. Hoffmann.. Magazine. Soft Cover. Fair/Original Wraps. Magazine.
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- SCENE OF THE CRIME ® (US)
- Seller's Inventory #
- PRIVATE DETECTIVE Stories ~ Volume 14 No. 3, February 1944
- Book Condition
- Used - Fair
- Jacket Condition
- Original Wraps
- Quantity Available
- Trojan Publishing
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
- NOISBN, Pulp Fiction, Noir, SCENE OF THE CRIME
- Bookseller catalogs
- PULP FICTION; BRIEF MEDLEYS; AUTHOR V~W~X;
Terms of Sale
SCENE OF THE CRIME ®
WE ACCEPT credit cards through this Biblio.com secure site. NO CHARGE for shipping DOMESTIC parcels. INTERNATIONAL shipments up to 5 lb are sent through the Biblio.com / Asendia USA consolidator program - thereby reducing your shipping costs. YOUR inquiries are always welcome, just ring or write.
About the Seller
About SCENE OF THE CRIME ®
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....
- is a worn book that has complete text pages (including those with maps or plates) but may lack endpapers, half-title, etc....