PROFILES IN COURAGE INAUGURAL EDITION
by JOHN F. KENNEDY
- Used; Very Good/VERY GOOD CONDITION
Haines City, Florida
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
HARPER & ROW PUB, 1961. Hardcover. Used; Very Good/VERY GOOD CONDITION. WRITTEN BY THE SENATOR FROM MASS. WHILE HE RECOVERED FROM HIS WOUNDS IN THE HOSPITAL. NEW FORWARD BY ALLEN NEVINS Excellent condition (very light wear/scuffing on dust jacket, Pages are crisp and clean with a tight spineSome foxing to endpapers, price not clipped
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or Create an Account first!)
- Books Music Videos 4 U (US)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- PROFILES IN COURAGE INAUGURAL EDITION
- JOHN F. KENNEDY
- Book condition
- Used; Very Good
- Jacket condition
- VERY GOOD CONDITION
- Quantity available
- HARPER & ROW PUB
- Date Published
Terms of Sale
Books Music Videos 4 U
Will ship within 2 business days. Returnable if damaged or not as described, including postage, prompt refund.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2007
Haines City, Florida
Ask Seller a Question
About Books Music Videos 4 U
30 years in the used book business, running some of Florida's largest retail bookstores Many thousands of unusual, interesting, and quality books for sale at fair and reasonable prices. Fast shipping with professional packaging. Emails are checked/answered multiple times daily. Your satisfaction is important to me. Now selling on numerous other venues with thousands of HAPPY customers. You can shop here with total confidence.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects,... [More]
- A term often used to indicate a book's new-like condition. Indicates that the hinges are not loosened. A book described as crisp... [More]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps... [More]
- Common abbreviation for 'published'
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.