by Macomber, Debbie
- Very Good with no dust jacket
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
Logan Lake, British Columbia
Standard Delivery: 8 to 20 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Some of the people in Promise are from old ranching familieslike the Westons and Pattersonsfolks who arrived in the Hill Country more than a century ago. And then there are newcomers like Annie Applegate, who's looking for peace but finds a great deal more. She agrees to marry a widowed veterinarian for the sake of his children and discovers that marriage can lead to love. In Promise, everyone's life is a story! The people here, like people everywhere, experience tragedies as well as triumphs, sorrow as well as joy. This town, like towns everywhere, has its share of secrets. Butwhether times are good or badyou're never alone in a place like Promise. And as Annie Applegate knows, that makes all the difference.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Logan Lake Video & Books (aka logonbooks.com) (CA)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Promise, Texas
- Macomber, Debbie
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good with no dust jacket
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Mira Books
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date published
- 1-55166-976-5, Modern Romance, Contemporary Romance
Terms of Sale
Logan Lake Video & Books (aka logonbooks.com)
Returns for any reason with in a week of receiving, postage refunded if our error or miss-described. Please e-mail or call first.
About the Seller
About Logan Lake Video & Books (aka logonbooks.com)
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- Minor wear resulting from a book being place on, and taken from a bookshelf, especially along the bottom edge.