The Man of Property (Vol. 1 of Forsyte Saga)
by GALSWORTHY, John
- Very Good in Good dust jacket
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
The Forsyte Saga is a series of three novels and two interludes published between 1906 and 1921 by John Galsworthy. They chronicle the vicissitudes of the leading members of an upper-middle-class British family. Only a few generations removed from their farmer ancestors, the family members are keenly aware of their status as "new money".
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or Create an Account first!)
- Bluebird Books (US)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- The Man of Property (Vol. 1 of Forsyte Saga)
- GALSWORTHY, John
- Hard Cover
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good in Good dust jacket
- Charles Scribner's Sons
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date Published
Terms of Sale
All sales sold on a satisfaction guaranteed basis--all we ask is that you notify us within 30 days of purchase that you would like to return an item.
About the Seller
About Bluebird Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- An exact copy of an original work. In books, it refers to a copy or reproduction, as accurate as possible, of an original... [More]
- Any printing of a book which follows the original edition. By definition, a reprint is not a first edition.
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a... [More]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps... [More]
- A defect in which small pieces are missing from the edges; fraying or small pieces of paper missing the edge of a paperback, or... [More]
- Another of the terms referring to page or book size, octavo refers to a standard printer's sheet folded four times, producing... [More]