Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Frederick Warne & Co Ltd, 1954. Hardcover. Good/Acceptable. 1954. 184 pages. Pictorial dust jacket over green cloth. Contains black and white illustrations. Book is in better condition than most examples of this age. Neat, clean, well bound pages with very minimal foxing, tanning and thumbing. Small inscriptions and neat labels may be present. Boards have mild shelf wear with light rubbing and corner bumping. Some light marking and sunning. Clipped jacket with heavy edge wear, large tears and chipping, causing loss around edges and spine. Heavy creasing, with mild rubbing and marking.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- World of Rare Books (GB)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Prose of Lakeland: An Anthology
- B L Thompson
- Book condition
- Used - Good/Acceptable
- Quantity available
- Frederick Warne & Co Ltd
- Date published
Terms of Sale
World of Rare Books
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2009
Goring-by-Sea, West Sussex
Ask Seller a Question
About World of Rare Books
World of Books sells rare and collectable books on behalf of charities. Our team of booksellers are happy to deal with any enquiries and aim to provide same-day dispatch for all orders.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]
- shelf wear
- Shelf wear (shelfwear) describes damage caused over time to a book by placing and removing a book from a shelf. This damage is...[more]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- A defect in which small pieces are missing from the edges; fraying or small pieces of paper missing the edge of a paperback, or...[more]
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]