PROTEUS, HIS LIES, HIS TRUTH, DISCUSSIONS OF LITERARY TRANSLATION
by Robert M. Adams
Standard Delivery: 7 to 14 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Andre Strong Bookseller (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- PROTEUS, HIS LIES, HIS TRUTH, DISCUSSIONS OF LITERARY TRANSLATION
- Robert M. Adams
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good +
- Jacket condition
- very good
- Quantity available
- First edition
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- W. W. Norton and Co.
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date published
Terms of Sale
Andre Strong Bookseller
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
About Andre Strong Bookseller
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- text block
- Most simply the inside pages of a book. More precisely, the block of paper formed by the cut and stacked pages of a...[more]
- A term used to denote a condition a slight grade better than Good.
- Foxing is the age related browning, or brown-yellowish spots, that can occur to book paper over time. When this aging process...[more]