The Psalms of David, Imitated in the Language of the New Testament, and Applied to the Christian Use and Worship
by Watts, I[saac]
- Very Good +
Fayetteville, Arkansas, United States
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- St. Wulfstans Books (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- The Psalms of David, Imitated in the Language of the New Testament, and Applied to the Christian Use and Worship
- Watts, I[saac]
- Leather Bound
- Book Condition
- Used - Very Good +
- Quantity Available
- Printed and Published by George Goodwin and Sons
- Place of Publication
- Hartford, CT
- Date Published
- Presbyterian Psalms Hymns Connecticut American Binding 19th
Terms of Sale
St. Wulfstans Books
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
About St. Wulfstans Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Fine Binding
- An elaborate and decorative binding, example including a leather-bound book with gilt edges, raised blind stamps, raised ribs,...
- Foxing is the age related browning, or brown-yellowish spots, that can occur to book paper over time. When this aging process...
- Calf or calf hide is a common form of leather binding. Calf binding is naturally a light brown but there are ways to treat the...
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...
- Spine Label
- The paper or leather descriptive tag attached to the spine of the book, most commonly providing the title and author of the...
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...
- Title Page
- A page at the front of a book which may contain the title of the book, any subtitles, the authors, contributors, editors, the...
Join the Bibliophiles’ Club and start saving 10% on every book.
$29.95 / Year