P'tit Matinic' and Other Monotones
by Edwards, George Wharton
- very good
- Very Good/No Jacket, As Issued
Bloomington, Indiana, United States
More Shipping Options
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Dale Steffey Books, ABAA (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- P'tit Matinic' and Other Monotones
- Edwards, George Wharton
- Book Condition
- Used - Very Good
- Jacket Condition
- No Jacket, As Issued
- First Edition
- The Century Co.
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date Published
- 24mo - over 5" - 5¾&
- Bookseller catalogs
- Literature; Fine Bindings;
Terms of Sale
Dale Steffey Books, ABAA
Any book is returnable for any reason within 10 days for a complete refund, as long as it is returned in the same condition as when received. Please notify in advance of return. I accept checks, money orders, Mastercard, Visa, and bank wire transfer.
About the Seller
About Dale Steffey Books, ABAA
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...
- Calf or calf hide is a common form of leather binding. Calf binding is naturally a light brown but there are ways to treat the...
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...
- The portion of the book closest to the spine that allows the book to be opened and closed.
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...
- In reference to a hinge or a book's binding, means that the glue which holds the opposing leaves has allowed them to separate,...