Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- John Randall (Books of Asia) (GB)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Ptolemaeus parvus In genethliacis junctus Arabibus.
- Argoli, Andrea
- Book condition
- Quantity available
- Ludovici Bilein
- Place of Publication
- Date published
- Bookseller catalogs
- Islamic World; Arabia;
Terms of Sale
John Randall (Books of Asia)
Priority shipping is by UPS or Fedex. Standard shipping by international air mail.
All deliveries need to be signed for. Please check tracking details supplied, as during the current pandemic parcels are sometimes held for collection at your local depot.
Shipping may be more expensive for heavy books, or to some remote addresses. If necessary we will request supplementary payment.
Lighter books may be less expensive, in which case we will refund.
About the Seller
About John Randall (Books of Asia)
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Calf or calf hide is a common form of leather binding. Calf binding is naturally a light brown but there are ways to treat...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...[more]
- title page
- A page at the front of a book which may contain the title of the book, any subtitles, the authors, contributors, editors, the...[more]
- Especially for older books, a printer's device refers to an identifying mark, also sometimes called a printer's mark, on the...[more]