Public Addresses Of Franklin Delano Roosevelt: A Collection Of Public Addresses By Franklin Delano Roosevelt Delivered From July, 1932 To March, 1934, Portraying The Progress Toward National Recovery
by Roosevelt, Franklin Delano [ Compiled By Merwin W. Hunt]
- Very Good +/No Jacket
Pasadena, California, United States
Bibliophiles Club Membership
Standard delivery: 5 to 14 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Arroyo Seco Books (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- Public Addresses Of Franklin Delano Roosevelt: A Collection Of Public Addresses By Franklin Delano Roosevelt Delivered From July, 1932 To March, 1934, Portraying The Progress Toward National Recovery
- Roosevelt, Franklin Delano [ Compiled By Merwin W. Hunt]
- Book Condition
- Used - Very Good +
- Jacket Condition
- No Jacket
- Quantity Available
- 1st Edition 1st Printing
- Devorss & Co.
- Place of Publication
- Los Angeles
- Date Published
Terms of Sale
Arroyo Seco Books
Payment by credit card, check, PayPal or, for orders over $1000, by bank transfer. US Shipping by USPS media mail, at standard rate shown, but large or heavy items may require additional postage. Shipments valued over $200 may be sent with insurance, and/or with signature confirmation required. International shipments sent only by insured USPS mail (Priority Mail or Priority Express Mail or Express Guaranteed). Shipments to the UK may require additional shipping charges to provide insurance as they lack a nationally insured postal system. Sales within California and many other states are subject to sales tax. International shipments may be subject to Customs duties or fees and/or VAT which are the responsibility of the buyer. Postage will not be refunded for unaccepted packages; please review your order for correct addressing.
About the Seller
Arroyo Seco Books
About Arroyo Seco Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...
- Highly sought after by some collectors, a book plate is an inscribed or decorative device that identifies the owner, or former...