The puppet masters
by Heinlein, Robert A
- Collectible - Like New
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
In Heinlein's The Puppet Masters , Earth is being invaded and being taken over via communications, government, and industry. The slug-like aliens control the human brain, and are bent on taking it all for themselves! Agent Sam Cavanaugh is a spy; a secret agent with intelligence, strength, good looks, and respect for the good old USA - and it's up to him to save the day, and Earth as we know it. Written in 1951, this glimpse at 2007 is a fun ride of old school science fiction.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or Create an Account first!)
Terms of Sale
RETURNS are cheerfully accepted up to 30 days. We ship out within 1-2 business days and U.S. Standard Shipments usually arrive within 6-9 business days, Priority 3-6.
About the Seller
About Wonder Book
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in... [More]
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects,... [More]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the... [More]
- Any printing of a book which follows the original edition. By definition, a reprint is not a first edition.
- Good describes the average used and worn book that has all pages or leaves present. Any defects must be noted. (as defined... [More]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [More]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched... [More]