Q. Horatii Flacci Carminum Libri IV Epodon Liber
by Page, T. E
- Very Good -/No Jacket
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
London: Macmillan & Co Ltd., 1973. 515 pp., Red cloth w/ gilt lettering on spine, prev owner pen name on FFE, pencil notations to endpapers and text.. Hard Cover. Very Good -/No Jacket.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- The John Bale Books LLC (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- Q. Horatii Flacci Carminum Libri IV Epodon Liber
- Page, T. E
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good -
- Jacket condition
- No Jacket
- Macmillan & Co Ltd.
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
Terms of Sale
The John Bale Books LLC
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2018
Ask Seller a Question
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in... [More]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [More]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps... [More]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched... [More]