Q. Horatius Flaccus: Dritter Teil: Briefe
by Horace; Q. Horatius Flaccus; Quintus Horatius Flaccus; Adolf Kiessling; Richard Heinze
- near fine
- Near Fine
Standard Delivery: 6 to 14 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Common Crow Books (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Q. Horatius Flaccus: Dritter Teil: Briefe
- Horace; Q. Horatius Flaccus; Quintus Horatius Flaccus; Adolf Kiessling; Richard Heinze
- Book condition
- Used - Near Fine
- Quantity available
- Place of Publication
- Date published
- Foreign Language--Latin, Foreign Language--German, Classics, Classical Literature
Terms of Sale
Common Crow Books
(1) PAYMENT: MC, Visa, Cash, Check, Paypal. Payment due within 10 days of order. (2) POST: Priority with delivery confirm $7.50 domestic, Media $5.00, more for larger books & sets, foreign countries calculated at point of sale. (3) RETURNS: Books returnable if not as described within 7 days of receipt. (4) DISCOUNTS: We discount reciprocally to fellow dealers with open shops or online searchable inventory. (5) CONTACT: email firstname.lastname@example.org - we respond within 24 hours. THANKS FOR YOUR ORDERS!!
About the Seller
About Common Crow Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]
- Any printing of a book which follows the original edition. By definition, a reprint is not a first edition.