Q. Horatius Flaccus, Ex Recensione & Cum Notis Atque Emendationibus Richardi Bentleii. Editio Altera.
by Q. Horatius Flaccus. Horace. Quintus Horatius Flaccus. Richardi Bentleii, Richard Bentley
Standard Delivery: 5 to 8 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Lazarus Books Limited (GB)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Q. Horatius Flaccus, Ex Recensione & Cum Notis Atque Emendationibus Richardi Bentleii. Editio Altera.
- Q. Horatius Flaccus. Horace. Quintus Horatius Flaccus. Richardi Bentleii, Richard Bentley
- Original Calf
- Book condition
- Used - Good
- Revised and Corrected Edition
- Apud Rod. & Gerh. Wetstenios Hff.
- Place of Publication
- Amstelaedami, Amsterdam
- Date published
- 4to - over 9¾" - 12" tall
Terms of Sale
Lazarus Books Limited
We are happy to supply photographs or answer any questions you might have about any of our books. Just click on "Ask this seller a question" or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We accept all major credit cards. We also welcome Payment by PayPal; also Sterling Cheques, Postal Orders or Direct Bank Transfers. Every care has been taken with the descriptions of all the books we have listed. However, if the book you have received is not as described you may return it within 30 days for a full refund. We would appreciate it if you would contact us before returning any items. If it appears that the book you received has been damaged in transit, please retain all packaging and return to us with the book.
About the Seller
About Lazarus Books Limited
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- Calf or calf hide is a common form of leather binding. Calf binding is naturally a light brown but there are ways to treat...[more]
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...[more]
- raised band(s)
- Raised bands refer to the ridges that protrude slightly from the spine on leather bound books. The bands are created...[more]
- The portion of the book closest to the spine that allows the book to be opened and closed.
- title page
- A page at the front of a book which may contain the title of the book, any subtitles, the authors, contributors, editors, the...[more]
- The heel of the spine.
- Any printing of a book which follows the original edition. By definition, a reprint is not a first edition.
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- The term quarto is used to describe a page or book size. A printed sheet is made with four pages of text on each side, and the...[more]
- Morocco is a style of leather book binding that is usually made with goatskin, as it is durable and easy to dye. (see also...[more]