Q. Horatius Flaccus. Recensuit Atque Interpretatus Est 10. Gaspar Orellius, Addita Varietate Lectionis Codicum Bentleianorum Bernensium IV., Sangallensis et Turicensis: Editio Tertia 2 vol.
by G. Baiterus
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
turici: Sumptibus Orellii, Fuesslini et Sociorum, 1850. Book. Good. Hardcover. 2 vol in leather, gilt on spine, black spine label, marbled edges and end papers. Owner's name penned within. Some edge wear. Zurich (Switzerland) printer..
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- The John Bale Books LLC (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- Q. Horatius Flaccus. Recensuit Atque Interpretatus Est 10. Gaspar Orellius, Addita Varietate Lectionis Codicum Bentleianorum Bernensium IV., Sangallensis et Turicensis: Editio Tertia 2 vol.
- G. Baiterus
- Book condition
- Used - Good
- Sumptibus Orellii, Fuesslini et Sociorum
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
Terms of Sale
The John Bale Books LLC
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2018
Ask Seller a Question
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- spine label
- The paper or leather descriptive tag attached to the spine of the book, most commonly providing the title and author of the... [More]
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in... [More]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [More]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a... [More]