Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Common Crow Books (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Quaint Corners in Philadelphia
- Pennell, Joseph; et al
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good
- Quantity available
- John Wanamaker
- Place of Publication
- Date published
- Pennsylvania, Philadelphia
Terms of Sale
Common Crow Books
(1) PAYMENT: MC, Visa, Cash, Check, Paypal. Payment due within 10 days of order. (2) POST: Priority with delivery confirm $7.50 domestic, Media $5.00, more for larger books & sets, foreign countries calculated at point of sale. (3) RETURNS: Books returnable if not as described within 7 days of receipt. (4) DISCOUNTS: We discount reciprocally to fellow dealers with open shops or online searchable inventory. (5) CONTACT: email firstname.lastname@example.org - we respond within 24 hours. THANKS FOR YOUR ORDERS!!
About the Seller
About Common Crow Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Very Good condition can describe a used book that does show some small signs of wear - but no tears - on either binding or...[more]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- In reference to a hinge or a book's binding, means that the glue which holds the opposing leaves has allowed them to separate,...[more]
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- text block
- Most simply the inside pages of a book. More precisely, the block of paper formed by the cut and stacked pages of a...[more]
- The portion of the book closest to the spine that allows the book to be opened and closed.
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...[more]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- Another of the terms referring to page or book size, octavo refers to a standard printer's sheet folded four times, producing...[more]