Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Tokyo: Fukasawa Church Press, 1997. First Edition. In beige soft covers with green lettering on front cover and spine. Tight, clean, unmarked copy. What appears to be author's signature appaeas on title page. Two light stains on back cover. Pictures upon request. . Soft Cover. Very Good. 8vo - over 7¾" - 9¾" tall.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Quaker House Books (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Quality-Based Marketing: Cases in Postwar Japan
- Hideo Hida
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good
- Fukasawa Church Press
- Place of Publication
- Date published
- Business, Marketing
- Bookseller catalogs
- 8vo - over 7¾" - 9¾" tall
Terms of Sale
Quaker House Books
Items must be returned within ten days of sale for a full refund if not satisfied.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2006
Ask Seller a Question
About Quaker House Books
My book holdings are eclectic in nature.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- title page
- A page at the front of a book which may contain the title of the book, any subtitles, the authors, contributors, editors, the...[more]