Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Cambridge: Havard University Press, 1994 A very nice clean tight book, no marks or inscriptions. Grey cloth covered boards with red titling . Glossy illustrated DJ showing very little shelfwear. Not price clipped.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Westside Stories (CA)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Quantum Mechanics and Experience
- Albert, David Z
- Book condition
- Used - Near Fine
- Jacket condition
- Near Fine
- Quantity available
- Thrid Printing
- Havard University Press
- Place of Publication
- Date published
- Physical Measurements Quantum Theory Bohm's Theory Kochen Healy Dieks
- 8vo - over 7¾" - 9¾" tall
Terms of Sale
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged. Extra shipping required on heavier books.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2015
Ask Seller a Question
About Westside Stories
Used, hard to find, and out of print books. Large fiction and non-fiction sections, Over 25000 books in store.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- price clipped
- When a book is described as price-clipped, it indicates that the portion of the dust jacket flap that has the publisher's...[more]
- Minor wear resulting from a book being place on, and taken from a bookshelf, especially along the bottom edge.
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.